Flower Power

Flower Power

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Crazy Salon Talk

I have a salon called Cottage Salon.  We have a crazy bunch of ladies that come in.  They are a big inspiration to me and my art work. 
  The other day I was singing the blues about my daughter going on her first youth witness trip with church.  It was a two night deal.  I have never had her gone for that long of a period of time.  You would think I would be thrilled.  Well, a customer came in and she was crying about her daughter who is twenty two years old going to Australia for six months.  She was about to loose her mind.  We cried the blues together and within the next hour we had everybody in the salon telling us about there crazy mom stories.  I couldn't believe all the women that had felt the same way I did.  There was woman of all ages and we were all in the same sister hood of joys and heart ships.  I love this group of moms.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment